Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon Truck Bed Cover Group Buy

Old 08-20-2011, 12:37 AM
Retractable Bed Cover

Received 105 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Peragon Truck Bed Cover Group Buy

Hello All -

In another thread, TomR suggested we offer a Group Buy for anyone interested in our retractable aluminum truck bed cover. There was an enthusiastic response from a number of members, so here you go!

(Thanks to TJFX2EB for helpful input on how to set this up!)

This Group Buy runs for 30 days - ending at midnight on Sunday, September 18, 2011. All orders will ship by Wednesday, September 28. (That will allow our production staff time to react.)

Here is the Group Buy pricing:

10 orders: $40 discount
20 orders: $60 discount

You can place your order on our web site (www.peragon.com) anytime or by phone from 9-5 CT Mon-Fri (877-473-7246). If you order on our web site, please enter this text (or similar) into your order comments: "This order is part of the f150forum Group Buy." If you order by phone, just tell us that same information.

We'll only bill your credit card for a $50 deposit to hold your order. On September 19, we'll adjust your order total with the discount for the Group Buy level met and then bill the balance to your credit card.

If a Group Buy level is not met, we'll give everyone the option to cancel their order for a prompt refund of the $50 deposit.

If anyone doesn't want to wait until September 28 for their order to ship, we'll ship as soon as we have your cover available and then retroactively issue the appropriate credit on September 19th if a Group Buy level is met. Just let us know when you place your order.

Thank you for your interest! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Heath Copp
President, Peragon Enterprises, Inc.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:27 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet!! I'll be placing my order very soon
:-)
Hopefully the shipping to Canada doesn't kill me. ;-)
Old 08-20-2011, 02:58 AM

Received 242 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by BC_BEARS_FAN
Sweet!! I'll be placing my order very soon
:-)
Hopefully the shipping to Canada doesn't kill me. ;-)
You live in delta, not too far from the border. Just get it shipped to TBS shipping in point roberts and pick it up. Save yourself $100. That's what I'm doing.
Old 08-20-2011, 03:46 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, everyone, after chopping Heath's head off I decided to purchase 2 of these covers under the Group Buy. I will be promoting this now so that we can get the full 20 people to jump in. There are several things about this cover I prefer over the other, very good quality tonneaus, that are not even mentioned as positives.

More secure without the shifting.
Hides the opened folds better than the others,
easily removed in less than a minute
power coated black
sturdy construction,
Seals
lock
and much more.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Boost :)

Received 440 Likes on 328 Posts

HUGE thank you to Heath for setting this up. You are more than welcome for my input on how to set this up. Anything I can do to save people some money and hopefully get a great product in everyone's hands

I will be placing my order shortly
Old 08-20-2011, 05:37 PM

Received 88 Likes on 36 Posts

Order placed. I'll throw up some pics and a brief review once it's in hand and installed.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump
Old 08-22-2011, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In a previous forum you stated, "Yes, we gladly offer a $25 discount for military / police / firefighters. We just ask that you email us a copy of your ID or other proof of your status. I would offer you that discount in addition to the Group Buy discount being discussed on another thread."

Is there a specific email you want those who qualify to email and should it also be stated in the comments? Also are you able to give us an update as to how many people so far have purchased the cover with the group buy deal?

Thanks for all of your information thus far.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Retractable Bed Cover

Received 105 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by DobsFx4
In a previous forum you stated, "Yes, we gladly offer a $25 discount for military / police / firefighters. We just ask that you email us a copy of your ID or other proof of your status. I would offer you that discount in addition to the Group Buy discount being discussed on another thread."

Is there a specific email you want those who qualify to email and should it also be stated in the comments? Also are you able to give us an update as to how many people so far have purchased the cover with the group buy deal?
DobsFx4 -

Sure, please email your verification to infoatperagondotcom and note in your order comments that you are requesting the Military / Law Enforcement / Fire discount and will be emailing verification. We'll then note your order and apply the $25 discount in addition to the Group Buy discount before processing.

The Group Buy order tally is at 3 right now...and counting!

Heath Copp
President, Peragon Enterprises, Inc.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read through a few of the posts about the Peragon bed cover. I was particularly interested to learn if anyone wrote anything about whether or not this item rattles or makes any other kind of noise during driving the truck with the cover in the closed position.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover Group Buy