Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for some knowledge and a deal

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 12:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looking for some knowledge and a deal

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for my first truck and I was wondering what kind of price I can shoot for with the dealer. I am looking for a 5.0 black fx4 with lux package for sure, anything else is extra. The current incentives in Ontario are $8000 with an additional $1000 for Costco members. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have found one truck which has everything I want..INCLUDING moonroof navi and rear view cam. The website says that they want $43000. I believe that is with incentives. Do you think it would be fair to get that price lower?

Thanks for any help I am really looking forward to becoming an F-150 owner.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:34 AM

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Lozzman
Hello everyone,

I am in the market for my first truck and I was wondering what kind of price I can shoot for with the dealer. I am looking for a 5.0 black fx4 with lux package for sure, anything else is extra. The current incentives in Ontario are $8000 with an additional $1000 for Costco members. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have found one truck which has everything I want..INCLUDING moonroof navi and rear view cam. The website says that they want $43000. I believe that is with incentives. Do you think it would be fair to get that price lower?

truecar.com
Old 04-13-2012, 01:40 AM
THUNDER UP!

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Lozzman
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure based on our separate geographical location, but in Oklahoma, you would be able to get that truck down to 40-41k MAX.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:02 AM
FN SWT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Huge price difference between US and Canada. I would just base it from how much they are removing from the MSRP. From what I have seen, folks on average, are getting around $10K off the sticker, give or take (Canada might be different). Looks like you are already getting $9K, so it doesn't seem like a horrible deal. Make them an offer and see what they say.

Quick Reply: Looking for some knowledge and a deal