Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No more modding for me.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 12:50 AM
FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default No more modding for me.....

Well as the title says I won't be modding my truck anymore. I know I said I was gonna do alot of stuff to it like a grille, tuner, intake, leveling kit, and more but I've been talking to my dad and he's agreed to sell me a house when I pay off my truck. I owe just under $30k on my truck so I'm going to be putting everything I make at the railroad towards my truck payment to try and get it paid off ALOT faster. My goal is to have it paid off by December of 2010 and I think I can reach that goal if I stick to my plan. I financed my truck for 5 years and December of 2010 will be 3.5 years so I'm hoping to pay it off a year and a half early so it will look good for my credit when I go to apply for a loan for a house.

I'll definitely be sticking around here but I won't be modding. I MIGHT MIGHT do an intake and a tuner possibly in a few months but I'm not sure yet.

Last edited by Triton v8; 06-10-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Triton v8
I'll definitely be sticking around here but I won't be modding. I MIGHT MIGHT do an intake and a tuner possibly in a few months but I'm not sure yet.
So you're saying there's a chance you'll be modding.

Good luck with the will power there, but sounds like you have a much bigger goal in mind then just modding your truck. Definitely stick around though, this site is for F150 enthusiasts, not just us modders.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:43 AM
We'd do it

Received 448 Likes on 402 Posts

Mods or not, your truck is a thousand times nicer than mine!
Old 06-10-2008, 07:37 AM
I has a Truck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's really cool dude, a house is definitively worth the sacrifices. Good luck
Old 06-10-2008, 09:14 AM

Thanks y'all!!

Wxmcpo: The more you talk about the SCT Xcal tuner the more I want to get on Troyer's site and order it so quit talking about it.......lol

Sean: I call BS. Your truck is nice. Every time I see a truck the same year as yours I think of the F150 in Walking Tall with the Rock. That greenish colored F150 was sooo freakin' awesome so I know how good that truck can look.

Frenchy: I've been pondering between a house and mods and my parents have gotten me watching these HGTV shows and stuff like that. I already have a list in my mind of things that I want to do to my house and I don't even have it yet.

PLUS I'm wanting to get a house and just keep driving my truck after it's payed off and get either the new Camaro or a Trans Am and keep it in the garage and only drive it a few times a month just so I can have a toy. Those are my plans now and I pray I can stick to them.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, you plan to go from modding your truck to modding a house.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Triton v8
Thanks y'all!!

Wxmcpo: The more you talk about the SCT Xcal tuner the more I want to get on Troyer's site and order it so quit talking about it.......lol
It's a public forum so like I always tell my wife, stop telling me what to do.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by GMan
So, you plan to go from modding your truck to modding a house.

Yeah that's pretty much it Gman!!!

And I'm the same way wxmcpo...when I find something that I love or that works for me I tend to brag about it too like you do on the SCT tuner.

Quick Reply: No more modding for me.....