Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 F-150 SCrew Versus. Mini Cooper. Guess who won...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2010 F-150 SCrew Versus. Mini Cooper. Guess who won...

I am driving home today and for some reason this Mini Cooper decides that I am not going fast enough for him. I tap my brakes as a warning to the driver and he backs off a bit for a little while and then is up my *** again. I make a turn and this guy follows me so I decide to slow down and pull over to let the butt head pass. Well guess what happens next. Crunch he is into my rear because he was on his cell phone talking and not paying attention to what he is doing. I am really pissed off now because the little ***** (17 YO) was up my *** and not paying attention to anything that was going on around him. Anyway, I had been towing my tractor around on it's trailer several days earlier and never pulled the tow hitch. The mini literally got hung up on it and I had to have the kid put his car in neutral so I could drag him up the road to a safe placed where we could trade info. It took about an hour to get his car off my hitch. We needed to get a 2 1/4 ton floor jack to lift the back of my truck high enough to separate us. I had even pulled the hitch pin thinking it would just slide out, but that didn't work either. Finally we got my truck jacked up to take the pressure off the Mini's front end allowing me to pull forward so the hitch could pull out. Once we were apart I looked at the Mini and then at my truck for damage. The Mini was literally crushed! The hitch went deep into the front and punctured the a/c condenser, rad and allot of other things. My 2010 SCrew literally has no damage other than a few scuffs from where we were jumping on the rear bumper molding. Hope the kids parents rip him a new one for tailgating and using the cell phone at the same time. I just wanted the little ***** to go around me, but I guess he thought he would rather try and drive through me. Mini versus big SCrew, not a good idea.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:13 PM
MARK

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default yea!!

serves that little bastard right, do you have pics of your truck, and pics of the mini cooper??
Old 03-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Resident Dinosaur

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

My dad and I were hooking his boat up to the truck and the neighbor across the street decided back her Toyota van right into the front of the truck. The truck lurched back and I was like what the hell, Her bumper was mangled, my 89 F-150 is fine. Big *** chromed steel bumpers ftw.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Redneck engineerin'

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Way to take out the idiot in a mini! Serves him right.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:47 AM

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

nice kill
Old 03-06-2010, 02:41 AM

Received 111 Likes on 59 Posts

did u do a police report? if so I hope you made it known that he was on the phone...this is becoming a huge issue now days. especially with people text messaging while driving. You can get in BIG trouble if you get in a wreck and they find out u were texting while driving.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:56 AM
BLOWN club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hell ya! i love hearing/seeing all these threads where people get in accidents and the F150 is almost completely fine afterwards and the car is all f***ed up lol these trucks are awesome
Old 03-06-2010, 03:42 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Sucks to be the Mini.

I got a few scratches. Last one was last summer. This dude was not going fast enough so I passed him. 4 lane boulevard. I get in front because at the next light I am turning right. Not wanting to be bested by a 4x4 he starts tailgating. Light is green but turns yellow. In Ontario if you can stop then by law you have to stop for yellow lights. So being the law abiding citizen that I am I slam on the brakes. As I come to a stop I say to myself: "Wait for it. 3-2-1 wack!" Sure enough this âsshat attacked my trailer hitch with his grill. And lost. A nice square hole in his grill. My rear bumper is lifted 3 inches but the hitch is not. So he slid under the bumper right up to the cross bar of the trailer hitch. I don't think the girls in the car were impressed.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:22 AM
In the Great White North

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Ontario we have a new law banning the use of cell phones and other hand held devices while driving. The fine is $500.00. Doesn't seem to stop people from doing it though.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:43 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by thebestneverrest06
In Ontario we have a new law banning the use of cell phones and other hand held devices while driving. The fine is $500.00. Doesn't seem to stop people from doing it though.
Agreed, they still use them. What really pisses me off is that that same law bans the use of CB radios except for truckers while driving their trucks and ham radio operators.

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier

Quick Reply: 2010 F-150 SCrew Versus. Mini Cooper. Guess who won...