Topic Sponsor

Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Floor Mats

Just bought a 1995 F150 Eddie Bauer.
Single cab 2wd with a 5 speed manual. Looking to get a single piece floor mat but can't seem to find one that will accommodate it being a manual. Any brands or websites that y'll know of?

Thanks,

Travis
Old 06-08-2018, 06:19 PM

Received 489 Likes on 436 Posts

What a beautiful truck. With factory running boards too. Great find.

You won't find a single piece option for the manual - I too have the manual and have looked far and wide. I have the husky liners and I freaking love them. A lot of people complain about them not fitting properly but they fit my truck like a glove. Since you have 2WD you don't have to worry about trimming for the shifter, which I think is what causes most people the fitment problems.

Amazon Amazon

They also have them in black and grey but being an Eddie Bauer, those are probably the color you want.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:27 PM

Received 324 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by tbroke10
Just bought a 1995 F150 Eddie Bauer.
Single cab 2wd with a 5 speed manual. Looking to get a single piece floor mat but can't seem to find one that will accommodate it being a manual. Any brands or websites that y'll know of?

Thanks,

Travis

Welcome to the EB Club Brother! Bet there's not a speck of rust on that being it's in AZ!! I've been looking for some new mats for mine too since the old ones aren't looking their best. The mats in the link BLDTruth provided below look good, maybe I'll just have to get some of those! Course I don't have deep pockets like he does!
Old 06-08-2018, 07:54 PM

Received 489 Likes on 436 Posts

Originally Posted by clintm6
Welcome to the EB Club Brother! Bet there's not a speck of rust on that being it's in AZ!! I've been looking for some new mats for mine too since the old ones aren't looking their best. The mats in the link BLDTruth provided below look good, maybe I'll just have to get some of those! Course I don't have deep pockets like he does!
Haha, I'm just single without kids....it makes all of the truck decisions a lot easier
Old 06-09-2018, 11:33 AM

Received 1,731 Likes on 1,487 Posts

Buy the single-piece for automatic, and cut it to fit around the floor shifter. It'll be easier (tighter) if you remove the floor shifter, cut a SMALL hole, and expand incrementally it until the shifter will barely go back in.

Quick Reply: Floor Mats