Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Interior Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 05:52 PM

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Interior Lights

Recently replaced my interior incandecent with Diode Dynamics LEDs. Inside looks awesome. (well, in my opinion anyway)

Last edited by packetman; 02-19-2020 at 05:56 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by packetman:
Diode Dynamics (02-20-2020), papermaker (04-12-2020), VonSchlitz (03-06-2020)
Old 06-22-2020, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by packetman
Recently replaced my interior incandecent with Diode Dynamics LEDs. Inside looks awesome. (well, in my opinion anyway)

These look Great! I would like to do the same (either in Blue or Ice Blue color). I have a 2020 Ford F-150 Limited Pick up and can not find these lights anywhere. Will the lights you installed fit my 2020 Ford Limited? My email address is: bwinters1945@gmail.com Thanks so much for your help.
Old 06-22-2020, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by bwinters
These look Great! I would like to do the same (either in Blue or Ice Blue color). I have a 2020 Ford F-150 Limited Pick up and can not find these lights anywhere. Will the lights you installed fit my 2020 Ford Limited? My email address is: bwinters1945@gmail.com Thanks so much for your help.
They may not be available yet. I was out at Diode Dynamics website, and the pickings are pretty slim. https://www.diodedynamics.com/by-veh...sid=3mT4MW1Fdh
I plan to do the cargo lights next, but I can't decide if I want to go with just a really hot, high lumen white, or go with blue like the interior.
Plus I still need to by my SwitchBack fog lights. Hmm, what to spend my bonus on....
Old 06-22-2020, 11:06 PM

First of all...."Thanks for the prompt reply", I checked this website and could not find any "Blue or Ice Blue" interior lights for my 2020 Ford Limited F-150. Where did you find the "Blue lights" that you have installed? Again, Thanks so much for your help.

Bwinters
bwinters1945@gmail.com
Old 06-22-2020, 11:24 PM

First of all...."Thanks for the prompt reply", I checked this website and could not find any "Blue or Ice Blue" interior lights for my 2020 Ford Limited F-150. Where did you find the "Blue lights" that you have installed? Again, Thanks so much for your help.

Bwinters
bwinters1945@gmail.com
That was why I started there, as that is where I have bought all my interior lighting, and my license plate lights. The last thing my wife wants is me getting NEAR a 2020 model, so I have no idea if the bulbs are the same type or not. I suspect they have likely changed quite a bit since the 2012 model, as LED lighting was still pretty new back then. I was considering their cargo lights, but looks like all they have currently are white. Hmmm, that is going to make it a bit more difficult. I am looking at lasfit for the fog light upgrade, so maybe that will be the next purchase. However, I would kinda like to install some footwell lighting. Decisions, decisions....
Not sure how to take the "prompt reply" bit. If it were work email you would have had a response within the hour, so this was a really late response.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:26 PM

I can not see where they offer any "INTERIOR LIGHTS" in Blue or Ice Blue Color.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:27 PM

Bwinters
bwinters1945@gmail.com
One more thing to consider.
I believe Diode Dynamics is a small business, so they tend to run products in batches. I am sure they spent 60 days closed, with the rest of the St. Louis area, so they may not be back to full capacity yet. Check back often.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:37 PM

I can not see where they offer any "INTERIOR LIGHTS" in Blue or Ice Blue Color.
Try https://www.diodedynamics.com/led-bu...d-license.html.
Make sure you select the bulb you want, then you can select the colors offered. For example, my dome lights are 39mm, so I select that size, then can select the color on the next page. Unfortunately they only have the one shade of blue for that one.
I guess you could also look for RGB type bulbs and add a controller. That is a bit more pricy, but you can get full color control that way, so you never have to change a bulb to change a color.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:06 AM

Received 579 Likes on 296 Posts

Bwinters
bwinters1945@gmail.com
The 2015-2020 lights are a PITA to change out. They're not the typical bulbs that they've been in the past. Yours being a Limited, they're most likely already LED

Quick Reply: Interior Lights