Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Clear Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Riding In The South

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Clear Headlights

i have a 2000 f150 i want to get rid of my projector headlight and put clear headlights and put them hid in them does anyone know a good place to get the clear headlgihts
Old 11-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I got mine on ebay for 165 shipped, and I love them.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:05 AM
Riding In The South

there nice interested in selling them lol but i ahve never been fond of ebay to easy to get screwed
Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 PM
Bleeds FORD Blue

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought mine for 85.00 shipped. Love em to death. Fast shipping and brand new in box. This was on ebay as well. In the past 4 years Ive been on ebay, ive only been screwed once, but it was a problem with UPS, but you know how it goes, I took it out on the seller.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:32 AM
I NOM NOM NOM Threads...

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BroganF150
there nice interested in selling them lol but i ahve never been fond of ebay to easy to get screwed
Yes, it has the potential to do so but same with any other place.
Main thing is to check their prior feedback, have they sold the same or similiar items before and folks put in positive? Seems with taillights and headlights, it's primarily stores in ebay that sell em, just make sure to ask all questions before buying. Also check how much shipping is, sometimes they try and gouge you there. :-)
Old 11-23-2008, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ty
I got mine on ebay for 165 shipped, and I love them.

Would you be willing to take a pic of how these lights work at night?? I'm curious of how the light pattern looks with the clear lenses...
Old 11-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Bleeds FORD Blue

Now you want to put HIDs in though? Cuz he may not have HIDs, so the pattern would be a little different. But keep an eye on ebay, thats where i got mine for half of what he paid. Take a look at my pics

Last edited by cole_ford; 11-23-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by cole_ford
Now you want to put HIDs in though? Cuz he may not have HIDs, so the pattern would be a little different. But keep an eye on ebay, thats where i got mine for half of what he paid. Take a look at my pics

I did check out your pics and they look cool but I was hoping for a pic from the inside of the truck looking out to see how the pattern changes in the dark compared to my stock lights. I bought a set of those 'clear' lights for my Civic off eBay and the light was brighter, but the pattern wasnt very focused and as a result the overall performance wasnt that great.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Bleeds FORD Blue

I will try and get pics tonight. But Im telling you now, HIDs may perform way different. And my lights are blue, and not super bright. Dont get me wrong theyre bright but not very reflective.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by cole_ford
I will try and get pics tonight. But Im telling you now, HIDs may perform way different. And my lights are blue, and not super bright. Dont get me wrong theyre bright but not very reflective.

Haha, I think you are confusing me with someone else who posted about HID's, I just want to replace my stock housings with these clear versions but was curious about their performance before making the same mistake I did with my Civic. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing the pics!

Quick Reply: Clear Headlights