Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

2018 Light bar (bracket) and ACC??

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 10:45 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 2018 Light bar (bracket) and ACC??

What are others doing for aftermarket lighting on 2018's? I see there is a front license plate kit that adds (2) 3" fog? lamps, but I have an intercooler back there and I'm already concerned about the license plate blocking flow...

It would seem that there is little in the area of a pre-runner bar to hang lights on if you have Active(Adaptive?) Cruise Control as I do...n-Fab only specs bars for 2018 Raptors...They have a bar that would be great for the ()3) 9?inch Hellas I had on my old truck, but I'm told it wont work. I am hesitant to move the ACC head unit (Addictive Designs makes a bracket).

Anyone? Anyone? Beuler? Bueler?
Old 04-22-2018, 09:26 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome! Thanks for the help. I'l be sure and share details of whichever option I choose, you've provided so many!
Old 04-23-2018, 06:44 AM

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Yes, please. Once you pick and option, let us know how it worked out. The lack of thread responses may be because people have not have tried any options other than what you've posted so far- even though I'm sure many other drivers may like adding more light up front. I was glad to see that ADD created a relocation bracket for the ACC- gives some options for those that want to add an aftermarket front bumper. I have no idea how well it works because I haven't tried it. If you try it, please share your experience.

Quick Reply: 2018 Light bar (bracket) and ACC??