Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

12volt.Solutions Remote Start Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 11:55 AM
Cool New Guy

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 12volt.Solutions Remote Start Kit

I just installed one of 12volt.Solutions kits and am really happy with it. It uses the factory remote and took no time to install. This was on my Super Duty, but would be the same install on an F-150 too.

If you're looking for a remote start that simple and easy to install, I'd take a look at these. I never heard of them before I started researching remote starts, but it seems like a good product so far. They have other options too for phone app and long range remotes, I just didn't want any of that.
Old 01-30-2022, 12:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Great products, my wife has had one on her 2018 Edge for 3 years, way cheaper than other aftermarket ones and no need for the second key fob makes it a winner!
Old 01-30-2022, 12:38 PM
Cool New Guy

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ckidwell200
Great products, my wife has had one on her 2018 Edge for 3 years, way cheaper than other aftermarket ones and no need for the second key fob makes it a winner!
Yeah I like just having my original fob. I thought about getting the extended range kit which had additional remotes, but don't really need the extra range, though I'll admit, my last F-150 had the Ford add on kit with extended range, and it was pretty amazing how far away the truck could be and pick it up, almost so far that I couldn't always tell if the parking lights flashed. Most of the time I'm just inside the house and want to start it before I go to work, so the standard range is good enough.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:01 PM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

First put one of their systems on my wife's 2016 Fusion more for summer time than winter as I end up being taxi if it snows. Like OP said super simple install and great customer service as when I put new tires on, when the shop reset the TPMS, it did some to the RS. One phone call and was back in business in less than 5 minutes. Didn't hesitate putting one on my 2014 and went with the LRR as it's a bit of a hike to the parking deck I'm assigned to at work. Had a Compustar on my 03 that I really liked also.
The following users liked this post:
thecause17 (02-06-2022)

Quick Reply: 12volt.Solutions Remote Start Kit