Topic Sponsor

WOW!! looks like a white Christmas for Vancouver, Traction is awesome with my New BFG

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 04:06 PM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts
Default WOW!! looks like a white Christmas for Vancouver, Traction is awesome with my New BFG

WOW!!!

Its sure is coming down the White stuff, Normally we have to drive to it up the mountian. We normally get rain all winter and snow in Jan or Feb for a few weeks......These new BFG's are AWESOME!!

If you don't have 4x4 around here your pretty much hooped because of all the hills, and the wet wet wet snow turns to ice soon as you spin...
Plus we don't have snow plows, I live on a crescent and on a hill if you don't have 4x4x your hooped......lol.....Its been raining then snowing like that for a few days off Back and Forwth.

I used my 4x4 in snow for the first time getting off my Hill, so after driving around I was so Impressed i tried 2wheel and the traction control is awesome and my new BFG Rugged terrians T/A....wow Impressive!!!!
and then tried the E-lock Impressed in 2wd.

that was my adventure for today i wanted a coffee so went for a ride...
we are suppose to go back to rain tonite or thursday!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

cool... and drive safe!!!!
The following users liked this post:
Grandpa's Grocery Getter (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 05:54 PM

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

My brother lives on the island (Nanaimo) and I heard they were getting lots of the white stuff. I sure wish we were getting some here in the Toronto area but haven't seen much at all this year.

Drive safe!
Grandpa's Grocery Getter (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by heydustin
cool... and drive safe!!!!
Hahaha Thanks!!

I'm use to the all terrian KO's on my jeep in the winter and well these blow them away for a LT Tire...haha i was soooo Impressed I had to write about it, the truck its self was pretty Impressive in 2wd, compared to our 2008 FX4 we have.......
heydustin (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by gDub1973
My brother lives on the island (Nanaimo) and I heard they were getting lots of the white stuff. I sure wish we were getting some here in the Toronto area but haven't seen much at all this year.

Drive safe!
Yes they just put a weather warning for the Island and coastal area's, and they cancelled all the ferries because of high winds... Im in delta south of Vancouver now its starting to rain again, so not sure the white stuff will be around for christmas at this rate, I can't rem last time we actaully had snow for christmas....been a while...
we normally just get rain where I live.....not socked in by the Mountians...
Old 12-19-2012, 06:05 PM

lol no problem. i live in northern ontario and get crappy cold weather all the time and tons of snow
Old 12-19-2012, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by heydustin
lol no problem. i live in northern ontario and get crappy cold weather all the time and tons of snow
Im from North western Ontario, moved out to BC 10 yrs ago....don't miss the -40 to -65 below plowing snow in my Graders....lol.I'll take the rain any day and drive to the Mountian an hr away....lol
Old 12-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Batteries Not Included

Received 294 Likes on 190 Posts

Tires are everything. It still baffles me that people cheap out when buying tires, then wonder why their vehicles don't perform. I always buy the absolute best i can afford. Glad you have decent rubber!

Drive safe!
McCarthy (03-03-2013)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sgtpatiolantern
Tires are everything. It still baffles me that people cheap out when buying tires, then wonder why their vehicles don't perform. I always buy the absolute best i can afford. Glad you have decent rubber!

Drive safe!
Thanks....

I reaseach the hell out of everything I buy....sometimes It takes me a few months to make a choice on what I want.....Im very happy with these tires.....
Old 12-19-2012, 10:19 PM

i like the nice cold crisp air lol. when u feel like ur driving a truck whit square tires haha. -40 most of the time here lol

Quick Reply: WOW!! looks like a white Christmas for Vancouver, Traction is awesome with my New BFG