Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2007 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 Code Issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 Code Issues

Okay, so I just got this foxwell OBD2 & EOBD NT301 reader and I hooked it up to my truck. The following codes followed -
  • P0102
  • P0113
I've already ordered a new mass flow sensor (motorcraft) and a motorcraft mass flow sensor connector which the old one broke when trying to disconnect. By replacing these items, will that eliminate all these codes? The internet states this when I look this up:

"P0113 is an OBDII trouble code that occurs when the Ford F150′s engine management computer detects that there is an issue with the Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor, specifically that there is a High Input Problem with it."

Do I need to order one of these IAT sensors as well?

Any help is appreciative as I am new to this... Thanks!
Old 03-28-2020, 08:48 PM

Received 1,208 Likes on 969 Posts

Originally Posted by jeremy jamerson
Okay, so I just got this foxwell OBD2 & EOBD NT301 reader and I hooked it up to my truck. The following codes followed -
  • P0102
  • P0113
I've already ordered a new mass flow sensor (motorcraft) and a motorcraft mass flow sensor connector which the old one broke when trying to disconnect. By replacing these items, will that eliminate all these codes? The internet states this when I look this up:

"P0113 is an OBDII trouble code that occurs when the Ford F150′s engine management computer detects that there is an issue with the Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor, specifically that there is a High Input Problem with it."

i would wait and see if the parts you already ordered solves the problem before ordering anymore parts
The following users liked this post:
jeremy jamerson (03-28-2020)
Old 03-30-2020, 04:36 PM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jeremy jamerson
  • P0102
  • P0113

The IAT sensor is part of the mass air flow sensor. Hopefully by swapping the mass airflow sensor you will solve your issues
The following users liked this post:
jeremy jamerson (03-30-2020)
Old 03-30-2020, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So we are moving in the right direction. When I went to replace the mass air flow sensor, I looked at the old one and the previous owner must have try to install it either upside down and force the connector in because all the pieces inside were bent except for one sticking straight out. Truck sounds better but still idling rough when gets warm. Tomorrow, I will install the FPDM to see if that solves it. If not, I'm guessing it's a vaccuum leak. 🤔

Quick Reply: 2007 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 Code Issues