Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whole Day Was Thrown Off....

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 07:03 PM

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Whole Day Was Thrown Off....

I woke up in a terrific mood today. The sun was shining after a week and a half of rain and I was going to start a project I had been planning for a while. I went outside to prep my truck for the days errands. I walked around my truck as I always do and discovered to my horror that some punk kid vandalized my baby.

Pissed me right off and ruined the day for me. Where I live is a lake community and these tool bags decide that the last engagement they do every year for the inconsiderate and rude summer people is hold Mischief Night the first Friday night of October and Halloween the first Saturday of October. So, the little bastards go out and damage property. Smash windows, break into things and for some ****ed up reason every god damned year the little derelicts decide to throw some sort of condiment or necessity on my vehicles. One year it was my work van; which I don't care about but this year it was my brand new 2013 F-150.

What did they do? Took a tube of toothpaste and drew all over my hood. I spent the morning washing the hood off in hopes that it wasn't on there long enough to do damage to the clear coat. Last time I washed the truck I put two coats of Collinite 845 on it, so hopefully that protected it. After that I went on with my regular errands and my project but I was/am, still pissed off. Tomorrow I'll spend the day washing the whole truck and waxing it.

Sorry there are no pictures as I cleaned it off immediately after discovering the vandalism.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:09 PM
One Clean Machine

Received 1,614 Likes on 1,350 Posts

That blows, they need they're asses whipped...
The following users liked this post:
Wanted33 (10-13-2013)
Old 10-12-2013, 07:19 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Local authorities know about this and don't step up patrols? I'd have everyone of the useless bastards fired for not doing their jobs.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:54 PM

Nope, the screwed up thing is my neighbor is a cop. They stop coming in the lake on patrol come September as the majority of these jackass summer people are gone. There's just a few stragglers with their trouble making punk kids who stick around for summer.

So, this evening I backed the truck up into the yard next to the house and turned all the lights on hopeful it's enough to deter them. It's either that or I sleep in the truck tonight.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:12 PM

Received 39 Likes on 18 Posts

Oh man.... I felt myself getting pissed off just reading your post. GRRRRR... that shi* fires me right up!

Kids have no respect these days... (or a lot of adults for that matter).

People wonder why I park near no one when I go places, or Im so particular where I park and how I park in my apartment development! I keep my truck spotless when at all possible, I get made fun off all the time.... sorry I like my truck nice!

I feel for you!!!!!!! Damn shame!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:20 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I think next year you should do your own policing with a stickball bat or car antenna across the back of their legs.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Kickin it

Received 160 Likes on 145 Posts

I would crash in the truck and once they're there id get out and beat their ***.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:29 PM

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

That night they have "mischief night" i'd sit on my porch with a bat. I grew up in Warren, MI which borders detroit and they had a "devils night" the night before halloween, my dad would sit on the roof with a few beers and a shotgun (in hindsight it's pretty dumb). Stupid *****holes
The following users liked this post:
Floored150 (10-13-2013)
Old 10-12-2013, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by remnard
I think next year you should do your own policing with a stickball bat or car antenna across the back of their legs.
Last year they ignored all my vehicles. So I figured they'd do the same this year. I was wrong. Tonight I won't be turning off my outside lights, they'll stay on for the night. I'm hoping next year I'll be out of here. My wife and I just put the house on the market. We're tired of it.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:30 PM

Received 39 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeyfitz
I would crash in the truck and once they're there id get out and beat their ***.
I am with you man!

BUT, unfortunately in this day in age that would mean they win. You go to jail and they get slapped on the wrist, very unfortunate!!

Quick Reply: Whole Day Was Thrown Off....