Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 10:34 PM

Received 150 Likes on 106 Posts

Default Update

Hey guys. Love the forum. I would just like to update you guys. I have a 2014 F150 with the coyote an it currently has 88,000 miles with the second set of Nitto trail grapplers, Bakflip cover, rear seat Kicker speaker upgrade, security alarm and remote start installed by me.

Currentely have had zero issues at all. Couldn't be happier with the way this truck has performed and looks second to none.

Rock on brothers.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:38 PM

Oh, I forgot, Magnaflows since day one too.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:43 PM

Received 356 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by deanfx
Currentely have had zero issues at all. Couldn't be happier with the way this truck has performed.....
After that being said, I truly hope your luck and fortune carry on. I have found that sometimes, the issues and problems with my truck are circled in blue

In all reality, machines are just that. There is always a chance of something happening; however, properly maintained, they will likely work as predicted.

I often wonder for every problem/question/issue that is brought up on these forums, how many F150s are out there on the roads running around flawlessly.

Keep maintaining, driving and enjoying your truck. My 64k miles have been good so far as well.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by clarkbre
After that being said, I truly hope your luck and fortune carry on. I have found that sometimes, the issues and problems with my truck are circled in blue

In all reality, machines are just that. There is always a chance of something happening; however, properly maintained, they will likely work as predicted.

I often wonder for every problem/question/issue that is brought up on these forums, how many F150s are out there on the roads running around flawlessly.

Keep maintaining, driving and enjoying your truck. My 64k miles have been good so far as well.
Well said sir. As also owner of a 2014 Harley Ultra, I expect things to change at any moment hah!
Old 12-02-2017, 11:07 PM

Received 2,223 Likes on 1,699 Posts

Originally Posted by clarkbre

Probably a lot, so does that give Ford a pass and negate the real issues some of us are having?
Old 12-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by digitaltrucker
Probably a lot, so does that give Ford a pass and negate the real issues some of us are having?
Yes. Just kidding. I'm the class clown. What kind of probs are you having sir?
Old 12-02-2017, 11:58 PM

Received 177 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by digitaltrucker
Key word: some

If Ford spent all of their time fixing the “some” issues across all of their lineups, there would be no time for improvement.

These are made made machines with man made components; there are bound to be issues as we are not perfect.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:14 AM

Received 2,223 Likes on 1,699 Posts

Originally Posted by nerdh3rd
Key word: some

If Ford spent all of their time fixing the “some” issues across all of their lineups, there would be no time for improvement.

These are made made machines with man made components; there are bound to be issues as we are not perfect.

Ha funny, if Ford spent time fixing some of their repeated known regular issues, maybe they would sell more! I guess one could look at using "some" either way, right?