Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck got rear ended...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 09:02 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default Truck got rear ended...

My baby... my precious baby... rear ended at like 30 mph (or at least it seemed like it). Pretty sure the car that hit me is totaled... I barely felt it - though it was a loud smack. There is damage to the truck but not as bad as the b*tch who hit me.

Ugh....
Old 07-05-2011, 09:06 PM

Received 54 Likes on 48 Posts

Sorry to hear that
Old 07-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Ford n00b

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

So because she hit you she's a bitch? Interesting.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 PM

Received 1,390 Likes on 664 Posts

Originally Posted by truth
So because she hit you she's a bitch? Interesting.
If someone had run into the back of my truck they would be a bitch! i dont care if its a woman or not!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kozal01
If someone had run into the back of my truck they would be a bitch! i dont care if its a woman or not!

I will throw in slutty bitch as well................ I dont care if grandma rear ended my truck she a *****. 6 months to a year then it was just an accident but at that moment bitch say what!!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have to agree you rear end you are a f&$king bitch that's gonna pay
Old 07-05-2011, 09:35 PM

no she's a b*tch because she was texting while driving and copped an attitude with me and the cop afterward. I had my 6 month old son with me in the truck, and i don't appreciate her putting him at risk so she can text her boyfriend/friend/husband/whoever. you try managing an accident on the side of a busy freeway in 106 degree heat with a screaming baby and not get a little frustrated.

thanks for your judgemental input though. I'll be sure to return the favor if an opportunity ever presents itself.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Dan

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jmy.yates
no she's a b*tch because she was texting while driving and copped an attitude with me and the cop afterward. I had my 6 month old son with me in the truck, and i don't appreciate her putting him at risk so she can text her boyfriend/friend/husband/whoever. you try managing an accident on the side of a busy freeway in 106 degree heat with a screaming baby and not get a little frustrated.

thanks for your judgemental input though. I'll be sure to return the favor if an opportunity ever presents itself.
I got rear ended at a stoplight. Guy hit me going 30. Make sure and demand ford parts. I did and they finally agreed. I also put a ranchhand rear bumper on.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jmy.yates

Well said, I had a similar problem, I got rear ended 4 months after I bought my truck because a lady hit me while doing her make up while I was sitting at a red light. Then she tried to convince me not to call the cops and then she left. Needless to say I called the police and they got her with leaving the scene, she also lied to the insurance company saying I stop at the light very hard and without warning. She also blamed me for possibly losing her job because she was in a company vehicle and I called the cops on her. Crazy people these days.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:52 PM

Dont worry - will definitely be insisting on Ford parts. Truck was mint. Not my problem that your insured hit me - i shouldn't have to take less parts. Annnddd..... guess what... my wife works at a personal injury law firm (they also do family law so not complete ambulance chasers!) and if they want to get difficult...

i love the stop without warning defense... that's what brake lights are - a warning. if you were maintaining a safe following distance, it would have been plenty of warning.

Quick Reply: Truck got rear ended...