Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Suspension lift.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension lift.

Hello All,

I am looking to put a suspension lift on my 16 F150. I want to increase my payload and get some off-road capability because I work in construction. However she will still be a highway queen so I don't need anything crazy. Any recommendations on kits or brands?
Old 09-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Texas A&M Aggie

Received 1,344 Likes on 976 Posts

I don't think a lift is going to increase your payload. But you can look at Rough Country, Rancho, Readylift, MaxTrax (if you're 2wd), etc.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM

Received 186 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by david roderick
Hello All,

I am looking to put a suspension lift on my 16 F150. I want to increase my payload and get some off-road capability because I work in construction. However she will still be a highway queen so I don't need anything crazy. Any recommendations on kits or brands?
A lift kit will not increase payload or give you off road capabilities.

Our Chase Kit will be a nice option for you!

Do you have a budget in mind?

Our Chase kit includes our boxed upper arm paired with a King 2.5 coilover up front and King 2.5 piggyback and leaf springs in the rear.

This is considered our Performance leveling kit that handles great on and off road.

Let me know if you are interested!

Old 09-21-2017, 03:49 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by david roderick
Hello All,

Budget is the first question you need to ask yourself. We do that with all our workshop clients. Then that will give you and us a gauge of what would work for you.