Topic Sponsor
Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Mickey Thompson Baja Atz P3 or Goodyear duratrac??

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 04:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mickey Thompson Baja Atz P3 or Goodyear duratrac??

We'll as bad as I wanted to put on toyo or nitto MT's I just can't bring myself to do that putting 40k miles a year on my truck. So I think I am going to go with a very aggressive all terrain for more of a MT mean look. I am considering Baja ATZ P3 or Wrangler Duratrac but I just can't decide which I like better so I am hoping some of yal can tell me your experience with them? As far as how we'll they preform off road and about how many miles to expect to get from them. Would love some pics of some on a 20" rim!!!! Thanks guys!
Old 01-26-2014, 10:12 PM

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

baja ATZ hands down they do awesome offroad and the set i had outlasted the time i had my truck, i did heavy towing, alot of offroading and alot of highway driving and they had great tread and always did the trick for me.. ive had duratracs and theyre a good tire if you get a killer deal on them but when you have the choice between the two id go the baja ATZ
Old 01-27-2014, 12:51 PM

Received 200 Likes on 170 Posts

The duratracs are badass tires but if you do 40k a year on your truck it will eat those tires fast. They dont have the greatest treadlife.

Quick Reply: Mickey Thompson Baja Atz P3 or Goodyear duratrac??