Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Fox 2.0 coil over and shock estimates worth

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 08:28 PM

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Fox 2.0 coil over and shock estimates worth

I have an 18 platinum screw which I put the fox 2.0 coilivers/ shocks on with roost shields in March. Approximately 5k miles ago. What do you guys think they are worth trying to sell them. They have zero off road use all street. I'm only pondering selling because I'm debating on the 4inch bds with with the fox 2.5 or if I should set the 2.0 to zero and run the bds with the spacers.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:15 PM

Received 186 Likes on 150 Posts

Do not stack a spacer on top of a coilover!!

As for how much they are worth, they are worth what some one else is going to pay for them.

Retail on the Fox 2.0's are around $1100 for the front and rear. I know a lot of authorized dealers of Fox do 5-10% off retail.

If they are still in good condition and don't need to be rebuilt, you can get around $700-$800.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Baja Kits
Do not stack a spacer on top of a coilover!!

As for how much they are worth, they are worth what some one else is going to pay for them.

Retail on the Fox 2.0's are around $1100 for the front and rear. I know a lot of authorized dealers of Fox do 5-10% off retail.

If they are still in good condition and don't need to be rebuilt, you can get around $700-$800.
That's what I've always been told but stage 3 motorsports sells a zone 6 inch kit with there halo lift coil overs and spacers to go on top. I mean realistically a strut is a non adjustable coilover in theory.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:00 PM

Received 391 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by Fordmastertech2018
I have an 18 platinum screw which I put the fox 2.0 coilivers/ shocks on with roost shields in March. Approximately 5k miles ago. What do you guys think they are worth trying to sell them. They have zero off road use all street. I'm only pondering selling because I'm debating on the 4inch bds with with the fox 2.5 or if I should set the 2.0 to zero and run the bds with the spacers.
If you don't drive off-road, the 4" BDS with the Fox 2.0's will be great. Think of it this way... how many people run the BDS 4" with stock struts and the spacer and love it. You'd be running the BDS 4" with Fox 2.0's and spacer... WAY better than the spacer with stock struts. Go for it!
Old 09-01-2018, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Florida_F150
If you don't drive off-road, the 4" BDS with the Fox 2.0's will be great. Think of it this way... how many people run the BDS 4" with stock struts and the spacer and love it. You'd be running the BDS 4" with Fox 2.0's and spacer... WAY better than the spacer with stock struts. Go for it!
It comes down to laziness more or less I guess lol. I don't want to have to adjust them two or 3 times to get them where I want them because you have to take them out to do it lol. At least the 2.5s can be done in vehicle.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Received 391 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by Fordmastertech2018
It comes down to laziness more or less I guess lol. I don't want to have to adjust them two or 3 times to get them where I want them because you have to take them out to do it lol. At least the 2.5s can be done in vehicle.
I have the Fox 2.5's. I don't believe they can be adjusted on-vehicle. The DSC version can be adjusted for comfort. But neither can be adjusted for height while on the truck. If your thought is to turn the height adjustment collar while on the truck, I don't believe that's possible. You'd think that's the purpose and intent, but it doesn't work that way unfortunately. I'll let someone else chime in too, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Quick Reply: Fox 2.0 coil over and shock estimates worth