Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Need some help please

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help please

I'm a complete tire and wheel dummy and need some winter package help. I own a 2010 tuxedo black FX2 and want to get some snow tires. The 20in. stock Pirrelis just don't cut it in the great white north. I don't want anything extravagant but would like them to still look good on the truck, as they will probably be on there for a good 4 to 5 months. I would like something the same diameter or close to it, I'm not a big fan of the empty space in the wheel well. In my head I'm picturing something semi aggressive without trying to look like a wanna b 4X4 if that makes sense....
Old 10-06-2010, 09:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im not sure how they perform in the snow as I live in Houston but BFG at's performed great in mud, sand everything else ive been in. They look good without looking too aggressive for a 2wd and they will literally last you many years if you only have them on for 4-5 months at a time, Im pushing 40k with mine right now and they still have a long way to go. At 25k I thought they may last 50k now im thinking they will last til 60k.