Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Aftermarket Deck suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 10:20 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Aftermarket Deck suggestions

Hey guys looking to spend around 500$ , touch screen , run an amp sub and upgraded door speakers . I have a 2010 xlt screw with the sync I believe . Any suggestions would be great and maybe why you went with your choice of deck ? The possibilities are endless I've been on crutch field and looked around , some direction would be very helpful .

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:30 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by davieboi89
Hey guys looking to spend around 500$ , touch screen , run an amp sub and upgraded door speakers . I have a 2010 xlt screw with the sync I believe . Any suggestions would be great and maybe why you went with your choice of deck ? The possibilities are endless I've been on crutch field and looked around , some direction would be very helpful .

Thanks in advance.
Pioneer or Kenwood for an HU.
Polk are used a lot for the door speakers but get some that have high efficiency.
For your budget you could consider a sub with an amp built in.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:47 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Wyo11Scab
Pioneer or Kenwood for an HU.
Polk are used a lot for the door speakers but get some that have high efficiency.
For your budget you could consider a sub with an amp built in.
The 500$ budget would be for a deck , total budget on system upgrade would maybe be around 1500$. I am considering infinity for the front door speakers I dont really have much company in the back seat that often and I already have upgraded all door speakers to alpines not overly impressed with them .