Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 02:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Guy

I'm a new guy from Western New York. This is my first F150 as I've always had diesel trucks. My favorite truck was a 99" F350 Powerstroke that I rolled and nearly got killed. Since then I've had several trucks and finally chose my F150 XLT 4x4 Crew Cab. Only problem is I keep trying to make it look like a "big" truck. I've added several aftermarket things and next I'm going to add a bigger tire then the OEM Goodyear Wrangler 275/65R18 tires. I saw a guy who had the same truck as mine and he had 35" Goodyear Fierce Attitude M/T tires on his truck. He said he had a leveling kit only not a lift. He said he had to trim the fairing and that was all to get the tires to fit. I'm finding it hard to believe that those tires fit into the wheel well with just trimming the fairing! I'm looking at LT275/70R18 tires by different manufactures but can't decide which ones to get. I had 35" Toyo MT's on my F350 which were probably loud, because I had a muffler delete on the truck and could not hear them anyway. So I'm not sure how aggressive of a tire to put on my F150. I'm currently looking at the Fierce Attitude's or Goodyear*Wrangler DuraTrac's. I just saw a F150 today that had the DuraTrac's and it looked sweet. So I joined this forum in hopes of getting some opinions about which tire I should buy. Anyway, I'll post it in the correct forum and hopefully get some responses.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:21 AM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks for joining

Tony