Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Ford should throw in the towel

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 05:27 PM
TakenbyFordMotorCompany

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Ford should throw in the towel

I ordered a new F-150 in June of 2005. I ordered the largest engine and the towing package and many other options. When the truck came in it was obviously missing the engine coolers that appears on all the other F-150's and also on my wifes F-150 also a 2005 only she has a smaller v-8 and does not have any towing equipment yet her truck has all the cooling equipment. I noticed it right away and told the salesman but after three years the owners of the dealer in Latham , N.Y. refuse to even meet with me. The Ford customer service line is staffed by people who do not know a wheel from a tire. I have been told repeatedly that the coololers were optional equipment but that is of course a lie. If it were optional why were they not listed as options and if they were listed as options I certainly would have ordered them. Neither the window decal on my wifes f-150 or my F-150 lists coolers as optional equipment. Yet the idiots at Ford say they are optional. I even wrote to William Clay Ford at their corporate office at FORD WORLD HEADQUARTERS, THE AMERICAN ROAD, DEARBORN, MI 48121 and they called me to tell me they would not add the missing equipment. I will let buyers of vehicles in on a dirty little secret that all american auto plants do. When they run out of a part like a cooler they substitute a piece of tubing or rubber hose and hope the end user will not notice or care. under no circumstances is a production line going to stop for any part that is not available. Here I gave Ford dozens of chances to make this right and they smugly refused. Think we will ever be buying anything from Ford again? No way. From now on its Toyota and Hyundai. I am happy to see Ford go out of business. They deserve to go out.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Your father didn't hug you enough when you were a child did he?

Now go ahead and say something "tough" and I will pretend to care.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow your retarded, if you think that the way ford makes there trucks is supposed the be revolved around your "idea" of a good truck then you have issues, even if your truck doesnt have the cooler and because you are dissatisfied they are still DAMN good trucks and thats why they have been the #1 selling truck in america for countless years
Old 07-24-2008, 06:15 PM

Uh-oh somebody didn't get their nap today.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:27 PM
BAMF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see that you also choose the VAGINA from the optional parts list. I'm glad that you wont be driving a ford, In fact you should try to stay outside of a fifteen food radius from it until you actually grow a pair to avoid contaminating a perfectly good truck.

Oh and no offense to the ladies that actually do have a vagina and drive a ford ,I like you guys.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 PM
We'd do it

Received 449 Likes on 402 Posts

Why did you come here? Did you think anybody here would be on your side? If you want to complain about Fords go to a Chevy or Dodge site.
The following users liked this post:
nfldfordman (09-23-2012)
Old 07-24-2008, 10:40 PM
FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did your wife forget to change your diaper and finger your little excuse for a "joystick" today?? I agree with all the above. You sir don't deserve to own a Ford. Have you ever thought about maybe it was your dealership that screwed up and not Ford in general?? The dealership that submits your order to the Ford plant probably forgot to add the coolers in and yet you want to come on a Ford F150 forum and TRY to bash on Ford?? You aren't smart enough to own a Ford.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:45 PM
none.

Received 98 Likes on 78 Posts

what coolers do you want?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:32 PM
stirring it up a little

Location: from fenton mi. currently lima ohio for school and work

what coolers i don't even get what your talkin about i know it can't be air conditioning my sisters caviler has air conditioning, tranny cooler?, or one of those dumb escalade things to keep your beer cold when goin hunting? go ahead buy a toyota, it'll cost you an arm and a leg for any service work done
Old 07-25-2008, 02:06 AM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

I don't consider this to be a serious post. Probably some kid with too much time on their hands.
The following users liked this post:
nfldfordman (09-23-2012)

Quick Reply: Ford should throw in the towel