Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Because I have to

Old 07-14-2019, 10:45 AM

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts
Default Because I have to

Why at the picture album or in private messages can I only upload a picture from a URL? I needed this pic for a PM and had to post it in to a thread to get it in to my album.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:57 PM
IB Staff

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by River1 View Post

Why at the picture album or in private messages can I only upload a picture from a URL? I needed this pic for a PM and had to post it in to a thread to get it in to my album.
The Private Message system has never allowed directly uploading Attachments but instead only allows a URL to hot-link. It is not an available option within the core software. Perhaps in the future as a feature? Unfortunately, it is not as simple as pushing a button to turn it on because it simply doesn't exist within the software.

Uploading to the album is possible. You appear to have one album that is not for posts, linked below:
https://www.f150forum.com/g/album/14339694

You have to click on the Edit Album button to get into the album to upload.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Because I have to

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: