Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sync 3 version 3

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sync 3 version 3

Whats up a Ford Peeps

I recently purchase a used 2016 F150 lariat super cab. Love the truck, however I wanted ANDROID AUTO. so I downloaded the update from ford website via USB and did the update. It move from sync 3 vetsion 1 to sync 3 version 3. However there is no AA option displayed. I did the master reset , still the same. I want to know, do I need to replace the USB hub first before I update, since I still have the old USB hub.
I am also getting voice recognition not ready. Any ideas to resolve these issues.

Thanks
Old 04-29-2024, 08:52 PM

Received 2,571 Likes on 1,629 Posts

AA doesn't show up on your display unless you connect an Android Phone. The stock system does not support AA wirelessly. AA is a separate stand alone program that runs on your Android device. You can also get a Wireless Android Auto adapter if you want to run AA wirelessly.
Old 04-29-2024, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by artsr2002
AA doesn't show up on your display unless you connect an Android Phone. The stock system does not support AA wirelessly. AA is a separate stand alone program that runs on your Android device. You can also get a Wireless Android Auto adapter if you want to run AA wirelessly.
Thanks, I will update the usb hub and connect with a USB to my android phone and see if it works

Quick Reply: Sync 3 version 3