Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for everybody with a ranch hand bumper.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Southern 4 Life

Received 96 Likes on 94 Posts
Question Question for everybody with a ranch hand bumper.

The night before thanksgiving I was on my way home from the gym and unfortunately hit one of those jihad deers.. It toasted my front bumper and grill. I've pretty much decided just to get a ranch hand legend replacement bumper. It might cost a little more initially, but worth it in the end. I'm just curious what you guys do to keep them clean of bugs? We have bugs (Still) like crazy down here and I really don't want a dead bug convention all over my new fancy bumper. Is there anything one can do for that? Thanks for any help in advance.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:40 PM

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackThundah
The night before thanksgiving I was on my way home from the gym and unfortunately hit one of those jihad deers.. It toasted my front bumper and grill. I've pretty much decided just to get a ranch hand legend replacement bumper. It might cost a little more initially, but worth it in the end. I'm just curious what you guys do to keep them clean of bugs? We have bugs (Still) like crazy down here and I really don't want a dead bug convention all over my new fancy bumper. Is there anything one can do for that? Thanks for any help in advance.
A good coat of wax or wiping it down with wd-40 in bug season helps. Love my ranch hands 👍

Quick Reply: Question for everybody with a ranch hand bumper.