Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for All

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Rich Peace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for All

Hi everyone, my name is Rich! I am new to this forum and I have a question hopefully you can all help me with. I have a 2007 F150 FX4 and I am looking to get some gains in both Fuel Economy, Torque and Horsepower. I just recently installed an Edge Evolution Programmer and I just got Magnaflow dual exhaust put on today. So far I am pretty impressed with the performance, however as I said...I'd lie if I said I was satisfied and ready to quit making upgrades. I am hoping that you can suggest some things I can do. I have been looking at Throttle Body Spaces, Cool Air Intakes and a few other things. I would like to get some input on what everyone else has done and what kind of gains I could expect from these and other upgrades. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Rich Peace
Old 06-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Driver carries no money.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't waste your money on a TBS.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:33 PM
We'd do it

Received 449 Likes on 402 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure someone can give you some tips.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:15 AM

Received 102 Likes on 91 Posts

Welcome to the site from what I can tell your off to a good start I would recommend
going with a CAI next, but none of them will give you a real big improvement in fuel economy
but you will get better performance, as far as the throttle body spacer from what I've read
on this forum I wouldn't waste your money. Oh by the way must post pics of truck
Old 06-21-2008, 09:21 AM
FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site!! Like mentioned above don't get a TBS. If you're wanting to let a little more air in go with a AF1 3" intake and port your throttle body. That will let more air in to the engine.

Quick Reply: Question for All