General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new mods soon!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default new mods soon!!

hey guys im pretty excited i got afew parts im waiting on for my 06.. i am waiting on my efan kit from troyer performance (they told me it would be here this week but wouldnt you know they called me the other day and said it wont be here till the second week of april ohwell something to look forward to) i also just ordered a hellbent steel 2.5" level kit and i got the fire and ice led light bar for inbetween the tailgate and rear bumper on the way by this weekend i hope to have the lights on and maybe the level kit by sunday or monday so that means pics comming soon oh and i also just bought new tires acouple weeks ago i got a set of kuhmo road ventures at's and im in the process of new wheels/ powdercoating maybe the roush wheels i have!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM
This picture scares you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have they upgraded the controller and stuff on that efan kit???
Old 03-25-2010, 04:19 PM

not sure on the controller but they told me they use a different way of mounting the fans to the radiator now as the old way was no good and asfor the controller all they said was

"Hi Brian,

We have sold quite a large number of these fan kits and have them all over the country as well as Canada. The kits come with a 1-year warranty on parts. Because the controllers are an electronic component we have had some failures generally resulting from directwater emersion or faulty wiring at installation, but for the most part there isn’t an issue and our failure rate is one of the lowest in the industry.

The kit comes with very detailed instructions on how to install the fan kit and complete wiring instructions. I’m sure you will be very pleased with it. Please feel free to give a call if you have further questions or we can help you in any way.

Thanks you,

Crystal Randozzo,
Troyer Performance
(540) 965-7126"
Old 03-25-2010, 05:28 PM
will run you OVER

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

hey bud, you got any new pics of yer truck? id like to see it, its been a while. youve got to see mine too...
Old 03-26-2010, 05:01 PM

^^ hey bud how you been man?? i will get some pics up this weekend hopefully with some newthings done! truck is still the same really only differnt thing is i took off the running boards for now and new tires but im waiting on all my new goodies in the mail hope to get atleast the level kit tmrw!!

Quick Reply: new mods soon!!