Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edge Evo Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 04:51 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Edge Evo Help!!!

Hello all,
I have an edge evolution on my 07 fx4 and it was woking great until the other day when it got unplugged. I guess it resets itself when you unplug it.
Anyway, Now it takes forever to shift into 2nd gear. My RPMs keep going up ans up until it finally shifts. ive tried changing the shift points to shift sooner, but that made it shift into 2nd at 4mph.
I dont know what it was set on before i unplugged it, but i Hate the way it is now. Any Help please!!
Old 01-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Seņor Member

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Maybe try: Putting it back to stock. Unplug it, start the truck. Shut off truck. Plug back in, reprogram to tune, restart truck. Just guessing...

I unplugged mine last night to mock up different mount possibilities. It was just fine when I plugged it back in. It asked which vehicle make, I selected Ford, then it just booted all the same options I had set before unplugging it.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Mark

Received 2,417 Likes on 2,118 Posts

yep...set it back to stock...and go from there.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:41 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

Unplugging it will not change anything once it is programmed.
It's simply a matter of setting the shift points where you want them to be. Program it to the level you want, don't use any custom settings, and run it to see how you like it. If you want to fine tune it, go from there.
Don't just go adjusting all of the settings at once. It's easy to fine tune once you learn what you are doing.

Quick Reply: Edge Evo Help!!!