We all have it, whether we want to admit it or not. . . C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N! That "one", or "many", F-150(s) in your town/city that give you a run for your money. I came up with idea, a while ago, to park next to whoever I feel is my "competition." I even have these cheesy saying that I tell myself, or aloud, which goes; "A wise man once told me, always to park next to the competition." Haha. I figured I would share this with my fellow F-150 members on here, and start a thread.
The rules are simple:
- Park next to your "competition."
- Take a picture, side-by-side.
- Post it!
- Taking a picture of your "competition's" truck without yours by it. Man up (or woman?), get in the picture!
- Taking a picture of your truck next to a non F-150, unless you live in a small town and have no other F-150's around.
- Taking a picture of your truck next to a "weak sauce" competitor. Pick on your own size (or at least in range)!
Here. . . we. . . GO!!!