Topic Sponsor
Pre- 1987 / Classic Corner Have a classic Ford F150 truck? Want a classic? Discuss your pre-1987 Ford F150 truck.

vacuum lines

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well folks I need help I can't understand the vacuum diagram for ***** on my truck its a 85 351 4bbl auto its got the original carb and its missing one of the lines on the front of the carb below isn't my carb but one very close to mine I'm pretty sure the line that's not there goes to the distributer but I'm not sure where on the distributer it goes maybe someone knows where it goes cuz I sure don't

In the pic the line I'm talking about is the skinny line next to the one capped off on the left
Attached Images  

Last edited by jbexotics; 10-19-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:47 PM

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Maybe you could try to search by the carb model number and see if you can find a manual or installation guide that might tell you more about what that line is or what the part of the carb that it's connected to does. That may give you a clue.
Or you could search for newer replacement carbs and look at those manuals to see what should be connected where.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by klricks
Maybe you could try to search by the carb model number and see if you can find a manual or installation guide that might tell you more about what that line is or what the part of the carb that it's connected to does. That may give you a clue.
Or you could search for newer replacement carbs and look at those manuals to see what should be connected where.
I haven't even thought of that thanks man

Quick Reply: vacuum lines