Topic Sponsor
2021+ Ford F150 Discussion of the 14th generation F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbonized Gray Color Scheme

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 09:46 PM
VETERAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbonized Gray Color Scheme

I have a 2023 Carbonized Gray STX. Anyone have the same color with the 'smoked' OEM ovals? I'm trying to envision what this would look like.

Additionally, I am thinking about either matte black or raw carbon fiber lettering for the tailgate.

Any thoughts or examples appreciated.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2022 Carbonized Gray Metallic SuperCrew STX 4X4

Currently, I've got "Thunderstorm" decked out with a matching color scheme of the "STX 4X4” in Black, Red and White on my tailgate.

I'm actually waiting until it gets warmer to remove the lettering and swap it with a Putco F-150 Tailgate Lettering Kit in Black Platinum. I bought all my accessories directly from Ford where I grabbed Black Platinum Piller Guards and Rocker Panel Guards and this lettering kit is a PERFECT match. Check them out @ https://www.putco.com/product/putco-...ord/F150/2022/.

I thought I was finally free from truck destruction once my daughter's got married 😠 I didn't plan for Granddaughters who are exactly destructive as my daughters!

I also just added a Gadsden "Don't Tread on Me" tailgate sticker, it's almost perfect match. Check out this link.

Amazon Amazon

I'm a retired Body and Refinishing Man, I primarily worked in Ford Dealerships for 42 years and am a complete Ford Motorcraft kind of guy. Putco designs and makes a plethora of Ford/Motorcraft Accessories which is one and only third party I'll give my business to.

I think you'll love the F-150 Lettering Kit in Black Platinum. I can't provide pictures right now, I had Neck/Spine Surgery and am back to (somewhat) normal. Once I'm able to take a free pictures I'll upload them in this thread so you can make an informed decision.

Jim G

Quick Reply: Carbonized Gray Color Scheme