Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Memory seats, steering wheel, and adjustable pedals not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Memory seats, steering wheel, and adjustable pedals not working

I posted this back in March 2021, and received zero responses. I'm going to post again in hopes someone might have an answer. The problem described below fixed itself for a while. But it's had a couple episodes where with no rhyme or reason it does the same thing. And now the issue returned after I killed the vehicle battery while replacing the driver side front door glass. I out a new battery in. And no memory seats, no adjustment to the seats AT ALL, no adjustable pedals, no adjustable steering wheel.

Herv's what I posted in March 2021:

I’ve got a 2015 F150 King Ranch, and all of a sudden the memory seats, adjustable peddles, and steering wheel aren’t working. And it’s not just the seats don’t return to the preset memory position or the fold away position when I turn the truck off, it’s that they don’t move at all. The peddles won’t move forward or aft when using the adjustment button, the steering wheel won’t move up, down, out, or in, and the seat won’t move at all. Fortunately I’m 6’4”, so that the seat is usually all the way back. The steering wheel moved today with input from the adjustment button for a minute after I started it, but now it’s back to not working. Any suggestions?

The massage feature as well as the heat and cooling features on the seats seem to work fine. Power mirrors also adjust fine

Quick Reply: Memory seats, steering wheel, and adjustable pedals not working