Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Clutch Pedal Shaft Bushing Keeps Breaking

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Clutch Pedal Shaft Bushing Keeps Breaking

I am having bad issue with the clutch pedal shaft bushing. I have been through 4 in the last 6 months. I have been getting them from local auto parts stores they are dorman brand. I tried to order an oem one through my local ford dealer and they couldnt find it in their system. I swear I saw original design black ones just a couple months ago online now I cant find them. The oem ford part I am finding is white and looks like the after market junk. Has anyone had this problem? Where can I get one of these that will last? Are supposed to grease them? I have tried with and without grease still wear out too quick.

This is latest broken dorman after not even a month
Old 02-01-2023, 08:42 PM

Received 1,264 Likes on 1,083 Posts

What are you working on?

How about a salvage yard?
Old 02-02-2023, 10:58 AM

Received 1,735 Likes on 1,490 Posts

You should put ALL your truck's details & history (as much as you know) into your signature so it shows with each post, as this page explains:

(click this text)

Phone apps don't always show signatures, so you may need to switch to a real browser in desktop mode on your phone, or just use a desktop/laptop computer. Put your location (nearest city) in your profile &/or signature, & upload an avatar of the truck. The more pics you post (NOT in your sig) of the truck, engine, wiring, labels, & undercarriage, the more likely we can help you. Not all its details are relevant to these issues, but you don't necessarily know which ones are relevant, so just put everything in now.

Quick Reply: Clutch Pedal Shaft Bushing Keeps Breaking