Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 02:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom seats

I have a question if anyone could answer. I have a 2001 F150 Lariat with the 40/60 seats front and rear, I been looking into the King Ranch editions seats which is the 50/50 (no bench seats, they’re the 4 single seats with center consoles front and rear separating them) and I would to put those seats into my Lariat cause I hate the bench seats and I like the bigger center consoles, also in the rear seats I would like to have subs but with the bench seats it’s impossible to have subs back there. With the king ranch seats I can have the 2 single seats, delete the center console and build a custom sub box for the middle. The main point here is that would those seats fit? I know I’d have to weld in mounts for the single seats cause the bench mounts are farther apart but my fear is that on the floor board I got that hump and idk if the king ranch has that. I just wanna make sure I can put those seats in and have them work if I do some custom fab without majorly alternating the body of my truck. If someone could help me I’d greatly appreciate it.

Quick Reply: Custom seats