Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Whole Sets of LED Upgrade Guide | 2015-2017 Ford F-150

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default The Whole Sets of LED Upgrade Guide | 2015-2017 Ford F-150

Craving a flawless LED upgrade for your Ford F-150? Look no further! This comprehensive guide is the secret ingredient to achieving illumination perfection. The key ingredient is identifying the OEM halogen bulb sizes for your F-150, as the right LED matches ensure a seamless plug-and-play installation. With our convenient bulb size chart encompassing all halogen lights from 2015 to 2017, you'll have the precise LED bulb sizes that align with your halogens, giving your truck a jaw-dropping LED transformation. Follow our expert tips to whip up an LED upgrade that will elevate your F-150's lighting capabilities from lackluster to extraordinary.

OEM halogen bulb size
Low Beam: H11
High Beam: 9005/HB3
Fog Light: H10/9145
Front Turn Signal Light: 7444
Front Side Marker Light: T10/168/2825
License Plate Light: T10/168/2825
Back Up Light: 3156
3rd Brake Light: T15/921/912
Trunk Light: T15/921/912

You can try Lasfit LED bulbs on your Ford F-150. All are plug and play, easy to replace the stock halogen bulbs.

Low Beam & High Beam: Pro-FD-02L/Pro-FD-02H
Powerful high-level 80*80MIL LED chips, truly 50W/Bulb, 5000LM/Bulb. Customized dust cover protects LED bulbs from water, dust and moisture. The unique design is the turbofan on the dust cover, providing another cooling system. LASFIT designed a turbofan cooling system and vents on the dust cover. The turbofan can dissipate heat to the outside from the housing through the vents. This dual-cooling system maintains luminous efficiency and keeps the LED bulbs working stably, so you don't need to worry about the bulbs overheating during use. The power plug is the same as the OEM stock plug for direct plug and play installation.

Fog Light: LDplus H10(Switchback)
The LDplus series is a special line of bulbs that can switch between white and yellow dual-color lighting. It is often used as fog lights to adapt to diverse weather conditions.
3000LM per bulb, 6000K for white light and 3000K for the yellow light. Strong penetrability in foggy day, snowy day, rainy day, and haze weather. The white light starts firstly, with a simple on-off-on toggle of your fog light switch to change the light from 6000K cool white to 3000K warm yellow light. Dual color fog lights can cope with more complex driving scenarios, without the need for more modifications. One bulb, two experiences, this will give you an extraordinary driving experience.

Back Up Light: L-3157(White)
1200lm/set, xenon white. Using high power 3030 SMD LED chips to enhance brightness. L-3157 use built of lightweight and high-strength aluminum alloy as bulb body to keep themselves cool, even if they're used in constant-on applications like daytime running lights, they still illuminate non-fading brightness. Non-Polarity Design, you needn't worry whether you have a CK or Non-CK socket, these bulbs are universally compatible.

Cargo Light & Center High Mount Stop Lights: L-T15(White)/L-T15R(Red)
1400LM/set, 6000K bright white. Lasfit uses high power 3030 SMD LED chip to produce peak brightness output and built-in Constant Current IC driver to ensures reliability. Equipped with CANBUS system, will not cause "lamp out" errors. Plug and play design. Depending on the position and function, you should choose white for cargo lights and red for center high mount stop lights.

License Plate Light & Front Side Marker Light: L-T10(White) & L-T10A(Amber)
800LM/set, much brighter than OEM halogen bulbs. It's necessary and easy to achieve to add a modern appearance to your truck by replacing stock halogen bulbs with this LED bulbs. No need any modification, just for plug and play installation.

Front Turn Signal Light: T-7443D(Switchback)
Each bulb has 32pcs SMD 3030 LED chips (24pcs for amber, 8pcs for white). Built-in anti hyper flash Canbus system, specially designed for turn signals. Light up 6000K xenon white for parking lights or daytime running lights (DRL); 3000K flash amber for turn signal lights. Totally refreshed the tired and dim-looking lights with bright white DRLs and crisp amber turn signals. Intelligent Temperature Control System protects led bulbs against excessive current and overheating and ensures a longer lifespan.

Real Review from Lasfit customers
Huge thanks to them for sharing their experience with great pictures!

Case1:
Ford 2017 f150

The lights standard on the f150 were so bad I always avoided using it at night. I purchased a complete set of Lasfit lights and it's incredible, I can not only see betterAnd three times farther but the clarity is wonderful. I highly recommend.——J.F.

Case2:
F150 pro series

These lights are the brightest led by far I’ve pulled up next to Teslas benzes and other high end cars these beat them all hands down but be prepared to pull your buckets out the bulbs need to be clocked so the focus is correct another problem I’ve having is sometimes my buckets fog up I think ford designed the halogen buckets with heat from halogen bulbs to get rid any moisture these let off almost no heat so u might get moisture depending on your climate the fog problem IMO is a ford issue and not lasfits fault I think some people will have this issue not everyone but other than that these lights are great.——Reid Kicia

Quick Reply: The Whole Sets of LED Upgrade Guide | 2015-2017 Ford F-150