Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rhino lining

Old 09-08-2015, 11:28 PM

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Rhino lining

Got an appointment in the morning for them to apply it, will post pics when it's done
Old 09-09-2015, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please do, thanks. Have you had a Line-X product before to compare? I'm looking at either one and wondering which is better.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:01 AM

Default Rhino lining

Originally Posted by roastpuff
Please do, thanks. Have you had a Line-X product before to compare? I'm looking at either one and wondering which is better.
No I haven't, my dads 04 duramax has a rhino in it that was installed before he bought it and I really like it. He does have a bed cover so it doesn't see sun but I know it's tough. He has dropped cast iron heads on the corner in it before, something I know would dent a clean bed and it didn't hurt it a bit. Also the material and the application has only improved since then
Old 09-09-2015, 10:07 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

My 2015 is getting sprayed as I type this. They are using the "Hybrid" blend of Rhino Liner.

I had Speedliner sprayed in my 2005 when I got it new, and it held up to 10 years of abuse and Florida sun way better than I could have imagined. I don't doubt the Rhino Liner will do the same, plus I will have an Undercover tonneau so that should greatly expand its longevity.

I will try to post up pics of the finished product.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:09 AM

Default Rhino lining

Originally Posted by NemesisR6
My 2015 is getting sprayed as I type this. They are using the "Hybrid" blend of Rhino Liner.

I had Speedliner sprayed in my 2005 when I got it new, and it held up to 10 years of abuse and Florida sun way better than I could have imagined. I don't doubt the Rhino Liner will do the same, plus I will have an Undercover tonneau so that should greatly expand its longevity.

I will try to post up pics of the finished product.
Mine is getting sprayed right this minute also
Old 09-09-2015, 10:33 AM

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

I prefer Line-X over Rhino any day. Way cleaner looking.
The following users liked this post:
Wingman15 (10-13-2015)
Old 09-09-2015, 10:38 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kwalt21
I prefer Line-X over Rhino any day. Way cleaner looking.
Quality these days is much more dependent on the installer than the product. Rhino and Line-X are very good products (probably the 2 best in this industry), made better by installers that know how to properly prep and are using high-quality equipment.

It helps as a consumer to ask questions before choosing a shop to apply any spray-in liner, get a good look at their previous work, and make sure they are using the right equipment in their process.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:44 AM

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by NemesisR6
Quality these days is much more dependent on the installer than the product. Rhino and Line-X are very good products (probably the 2 best in this industry), made better by installers that know how to properly prep and are using high-quality equipment.

It helps as a consumer to ask questions before choosing a shop to apply any spray-in liner, get a good look at their previous work, and make sure they are using the right equipment in their process.

Very true. I just remember seeing some of the Rhino jobs coming out of the shop around here and looked like it was sprayed using a rattle can. Almost looked like paint running when applied to heavily.

I tell you what though, I LOVE my Line-X bed liner and I probably will never consider any other product. We had a customer a few months back that got theirs colored matched to the truck. Although I wouldn't choose to do this its pretty neat how they can match paint codes now. The race red bed liner is too much if you ask me.

Old 09-09-2015, 10:44 AM

Default Rhino lining

The shop I'm at said they have the latest and greatest equipment and said its a shame some shops are still using the older low pressure systems
Old 09-09-2015, 11:20 AM

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

had mine done last week.. Looks great.
Attached Thumbnails Rhino lining-img_1541.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rhino lining