Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Moonroof leak

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moonroof leak

Thought I got a good one cuz i haven't had a moonroof leak in the year of ownership.

We got slammed with rain here in pa, actual flooding type rain and i noticed water on my pass floor the one morning. It looked like it came off the pass side and dripped off the grab handle.

I called one one dealership and they said it was normal, that the drains can't handle all the water 60k truck should not be leaking anything i would think.

Its going to another dealership friday and have there water doctor look at it, has anyone had a fix done to theres that actually worked?
Old 06-27-2017, 03:51 PM

Received 118 Likes on 87 Posts

it isn't normal and you more than likely have the hose in that passenger A-Pillar leaking because it isn't connected properly. There is a TSB on it. Mine showed up about 1 year into ownership. Steady rain here in WA produced more than a gallon of water a day inside.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I took it in today. Something with the pass drip seal? I dunno the dealership I took it to has a person they call a water doctor Hahaha, really had to laugh at that. Says year guarantee on no leaks we will see. Or it will just start leaking again after a year. Don't kno how long I plan to keep truck but I'm glad now I got extended bumper to bumper warranty. I think it is 4 years 75k