Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift Kit Dilemma

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowering Lift Kit Ideas

Currently run a 4 inch RC lift with 35's on my 2017 (bought it with the 6 inch blocks and then swapped it with the 4 inch blocks). Not my favorite lift kit, but that's another conversation. Anyways, getting ready to start a new job in a few weeks, my biggest issue is the parking deck at my new office is 6' 8". I've crept into a 6' 8" parking garage before, but it was very close. Too close for comfort. Not really wanting to trade in the truck, but ultimately might come down to that.

My question: Could I take a smaller block kit, say the 2" level blocks from RC and have them installed on the front of my truck? The RC kit already sits a tad lower in the rear so this would 1) give me some additional clearance 2) remove that raked look that I'm not a huge fan of after some time. Not been able to find any other swaps like this. Figured if the 4 inch blocks are similar to the 2 or 3 inch ones, could be worth a shot. Hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new truck.....

Thanks for any advice or comments.

Last edited by ChiefRTR; 04-30-2024 at 07:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Lift Kit Dilemma