Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F150 Tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 06:16 PM

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
Default F150 Tires

After the price of my ordered XLT w/tow package, I was amazed.. no shocked to find out I will have to spend hundreds more to have the dealer upgrade the tires from the mini van tires it comes with. Unreal.. P rated.. come on..
Anyway I will be towing and I am thinking of Goodyear Wrangler Adventurer AT Kevlar E rated tires.

Any actual real world review would be helpful.

Thank you
Go Hawks
Old 01-05-2016, 09:35 PM

Received 87 Likes on 61 Posts

My XL came with the Kevlar LT245 Load Range E Wranglers and I love them. No towing yet but some off road mud action.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:45 AM

Received 188 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by RVerz
After the price of my ordered XLT w/tow package, I was amazed.. no shocked to find out I will have to spend hundreds more to have the dealer upgrade the tires from the mini van tires it comes with. Unreal.. P rated.. come on..
Anyway I will be towing and I am thinking of Goodyear Wrangler Adventurer AT Kevlar E rated tires.

Any actual real world review would be helpful.

Thank you
Go Hawks

What are you going to be towing? Ive been towing between 5-6k with my stock P-rated tires on the regular. 40psi all the way around. I cant say a single bad thing about them. No squirming whatsoever. Decent in my muddy *** yard to boot.

I had e rated 285 75 16's on my duramax and they had more squirmy feel than these p rated stockers on my F-150.

I would advise you to give them a try before you pay to upgrade. Max out the air pressure if you have to.

Quick Reply: F150 Tires