Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blind Spot Montoring and Cross Traffic Fault

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Blind Spot Montoring and Cross Traffic Fault

I’m having some issues just recently in my 16 lariat I lost my passenger side blind spot, it keeps popping up in the cluster as faults, then works for about 10 seconds then pops up again showing a fault, I’ve checked the mirror plug and both taillight and blind spot plug in the taillight with no issues and cleaned all plugs with electrical contact cleaner. Yet the drivers side will still work once the truck finally deactivates the blind spot with having both blind spot and cross traffic disabled. Anyone else having this issue just with the one side?
Old 04-05-2021, 10:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Braidyn23
I’m having some issues just recently in my 16 lariat I lost my passenger side blind spot, it keeps popping up in the cluster as faults, then works for about 10 seconds then pops up again showing a fault, I’ve checked the mirror plug and both taillight and blind spot plug in the taillight with no issues and cleaned all plugs with electrical contact cleaner. Yet the drivers side will still work once the truck finally deactivates the blind spot with having both blind spot and cross traffic disabled. Anyone else having this issue just with the one side?
I've got the exact same issue. Were you able to figure out the problem?
The following users liked this post:
tg3309 (05-31-2021)

Quick Reply: Blind Spot Montoring and Cross Traffic Fault