Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All-Weather Custom-Fit Floor Mats for Ford F-150 SuperCrew

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2023, 09:45 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default All-Weather Custom-Fit Floor Mats for Ford F-150 SuperCrew

Start your day with a cup of coffee, preparing for your adventures in the Gobi Desert or a trek through the forest to witness cascading waterfalls and rugged terrain in your trusty Ford F150. But don't let spilled coffee or debris ruin your journey. Navigate effortlessly with our durable floor mats and cargo liners, specially designed for your Ford F150. Enjoy the thrill of off-roading without worrying about messes or damage.
Lasfit has the perfect solution! We utilize cutting-edge 3D scanning technology to ensure a precise fit that covers every nook and cranny, preventing debris or sand from invading your floor. Our groove design traps any unwanted mess, ensuring it doesn't scatter across the driver's side.
After an exhilarating outdoor experience, you won't have to fret about the tedious cleanup. Our mats are crafted from TPE materials, not only providing a comfortable surface for your feet as you navigate the road but also making it a breeze to clean. A quick hose down and you're good to go.
Planning a winter escape up north? Rest easy knowing that our all-weather floor mats have undergone rigorous testing to guarantee durability, whether you're cruising from Texas to Maine or anywhere else.
Don't wait any longer – give your Ford F150 the protection it deserves with Lasfit's tailor-made floor mats.
Note: These custom-made floor mats ONLY fit 2015-2023 SuperCrew, don't fit super cab & regular cab, don't fit with rear under-seat storage!!

Main Features of Floor Mats

Perfect Fit for Your Ford F150
Some customers have expressed concerns about universal floor mats not providing complete coverage for their vehicles. At Lasfit, we value your satisfaction and prioritize delivering the perfect fit for your 2015-2023 Ford F150. Our custom-made floor mats are meticulously crafted using advanced 3D scanning technology. This ensures that each mat precisely covers every nook and edge of your vehicle's floors.
Specifically, for the front side, we have designed the mats to easily slide underneath the gas pedal and brake pedal. The mats are also equipped with holes that align perfectly with the factory hooks/fasteners, ensuring a secure fit.
For the rear side, each edge of the mats is tailored to provide complete coverage. The soft material used in our floor mats allows them to mold onto the floor, providing protection not only for the front seats but also for the rear seats.

Eco-Friendly 100% TPE Rubber Material
We particularly use 100% TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) material in our floor liners. This material is fully recyclable and environmentally friendly, no more worries about BPA, PVC, and phthalates. Plus, it's vulcanization-free, making it odorless. Furthermore, the softer TPE material provides a comfortable feeling of feet and prevents accidental skidding even when your feet are wet.

Safety and Anti-Slip Features
If a foot mat poses a slip risk while driving, it can potentially compromise your safety. At Lasfit, we pay attention to user experience and safety, especially for the driver's side. Our foot mats are designed with firm and flexible plug holes, ensuring a secure fit with the factory hooks/fasteners and the groove design will increase friction. This prevents the liners from sliding around underfoot, reducing the risk of accidents. Additionally, the mats feature anti-shift lines on the back, effectively gripping the carpet and keeping the mats securely in place.

Easy to Clean
You don't need to spend more time cleaning your mats when you get home after a day of fun adventures, Low-density flexible TPE material is easy to clean and install. After hosing and drying with a dry towel, all the dirt will be removed, no matter if mud, slush, or dust on the liners. The liners will look brand new again.

All-Weather Protection
Whether you're conquering a desert or braving the cold, wet, and snowy conditions of the north, Lasfit floor mats have you covered. We've rigorously tested our product for extreme durability, withstanding temperatures ranging from -13°F to 167°F. These mats stay flexible in harsh weather conditions and won't break, deform, deteriorate, or harden. The custom-designed channels and raised edges effectively trap liquids, rain, slush, snow, or mud, ensuring that your Ford F150 remains clean and protected year-round.

Here are true reviews for these custom-made floor mats
Case1
I bought these to keep my trucks carpet nice. Being in ohio we get all the weather ...good ,bad, and ugly. These floor mats are solid. They seen indestructible, they fit perfectly over every inch of the floors. They can be washed easily and they look great as well.
I could not be more happy with my purchase . One of the best buys you can make to help protect your truck .---J.F.

Case2
I purchased mats for my F150, 2023, crew cab. They fit perfectly and are excellent quality. The shipping was fast and the mats were packed well. I am using the box and packing materials to store my carpet mats until I return the truck. I love the fact that there is not gap between the mat and area where you put your foot when getting in and out of the truck.---Jean Peedle

Case3
2020 Ford F-150 Super Crew. Love them, quality is great. Install easy, shipping great. My only complaint is snaps for the floor and pointy groves. The groves could be a little longer and snaps could be tighter, they’re pretty lose even when you snap them in, other than that I love them!

You can click here to learn more about these specific floor mats:http://www.lasfit.com/products/ford-...er-floor-liner

Here is a video about how to install the floor mats on your 2015-2023 Ford F150 super crew👇

The following users liked this post:
Mark Miller (09-27-2023)
Old 09-28-2023, 08:27 AM

Received 598 Likes on 328 Posts

So these are plastic and not true rubber like the Ford OEM liners?
Old 09-28-2023, 08:51 AM

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

I have a set of these for my 2019. I like them well enough, but the passenger front mat doesn't say in place very well. There are no hooks or retainers in the carpet like the drivers side has to keep the mat from moving around. I reached out to Lasfit to see if I could get inserts for the passenger side mats like the drivers side has so I could put my own retainers in but they said that wasn't possible.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:56 AM
Captain of Industry

Received 1,229 Likes on 823 Posts

They look nice, but the design appears to channel water to the doors, where it would slosh around and soak into the edges of the carpet.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:05 AM

Received 598 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by Poke
I have a set of these for my 2019. I like them well enough, but the passenger front mat doesn't say in place very well. There are no hooks or retainers in the carpet like the drivers side has to keep the mat from moving around. I reached out to Lasfit to see if I could get inserts for the passenger side mats like the drivers side has so I could put my own retainers in but they said that wasn't possible.
They don't have the little molded spikes on the back to grab the carpet and keep them in place?
Old 09-28-2023, 12:56 PM

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder
They don't have the little molded spikes on the back to grab the carpet and keep them in place?
There are some, but when people get in and out the mat moves a little over time. I don't have any problems with the drivers side because there are the retainer clips that are installed in the carpet from the factory. They snap into the underside of the floor mat and keep it secure. For some reason, my truck doesn't have those retainer clips on the passenger side so I bought a pair from Ford and was going to install them myself. The Lasfit mat for the passenger side has a built-in place where those retainer clips could snap in, but the mats don't have the same insert as the driver side so it doesn't fit correctly. When I contacted them, I asked if they could just send me another set of the inserts like the driver side has since they appear to be removeable, but they couldn't/wouldn't do it.

The circular pieces of their front floor mats are what I am talking about. You can see them in the pictures above. The clips I bought from Ford are shown this link...

Ebay - OEM Floor mat retainer clips

Quick Reply: All-Weather Custom-Fit Floor Mats for Ford F-150 SuperCrew