Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 General discussion on the 13th generation Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AC problem !!!!!! Anyone else

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 12:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default AC problem !!!!!! Anyone else

I have had my truck for about a month and started having an intermittent AC problem,Ac would just stop blowing cold and just fan would be on,then after about 10 min. Start blowing cold again,took in to dealer and of course couldn't get it to do it again while at dealer,was told if happens again come straight there while it's not working ,like I could get to dealer when this happens,this has happened several times but I am not near a dealer when it does,,long story short left from Florida to up state NewYork for vacation and while here on vacation it happen and I was near a ford dealer,took it in and they found the outside air temp controller was bad reading below 32 deg. Outside when it's really 72,so AC won't come on when it reads that,replaced sensor,worked for a day now same thing is happening again,took back to dealer,says We have a call in to Ford engineers and waiting to find out how to fix problem.....that was this morning....anyone else running into this problem that could shed light on my problem,thanks for you help....
Old 07-13-2015, 12:31 PM

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Only had my 2015 for a little over a week and so far no issues with the AC system, it works like a champ here in Arizona. Now the AC seats are another story.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Does everyone's outside temp gauge read pretty accurate ??
Old 07-14-2015, 01:03 AM
2023 402a Tremor

Received 134 Likes on 93 Posts

Default AC problem !!!!!! Anyone else

4 months with mine and AC works great in Phoenix. Outside temp is accurate too.

Quick Reply: AC problem !!!!!! Anyone else