Topic Sponsor
1987 - 1996 F150 Still running strong! Talk about your 8th and 9th generation Ford F150 trucks.

Two types of wheels on my Ford

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 03:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Two types of wheels on my Ford

Goodevening everybody I do have two types of rims on my Ford.. three with 10 triangle and one with eight triangle holes what could be the reason or difference between them? Overthere in USA probably enough rims for Ford, but here..

regards Ton
Old 08-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Just call me sean. Really

Received 153 Likes on 106 Posts

The 8 hole is most likely a stock wheel, the 10 hole is probably an aftermarket. Please post pictures

And, Welcome to the forum, bud! Nice to see a non american here for once. I was beginning to think F150s never left the states
Old 08-28-2010, 09:25 PM

Goodmorning Mustang and thnx for your welcome Oh yes; we do have a lot of American pickups here, but the older ones do become rare, because it;s raining a lot here and in the winter salt is much used to keep the ice of the roads.My Ford is "only"6 years here in Holland; she started her first ten years in Las Vegas and the result is, that there is not a rusty spot to find. In fact, she looks and rides like if she is 3 years old! I've allways fancied this model; you can't make me happier with a newer type. I do like her straight "squarenosed" approach.
We live here in farmerscountry and we do have a lot of Dodges,Chevy's and some Fords here. I do have a machineshop overhere and more than often a load of 450 kilo (that is nearly 850 pound, isn't it?) steel in the truck. ( We also run a tuneupshop for Harley D here,and we are official Lucas Oil dealer, but that's an other story).
I shall try to bring some pics here.

kind regards Ton van der Sluijs
Old 08-29-2010, 12:26 AM
We'd do it

Received 449 Likes on 402 Posts

Dodge truck rims of the same era also fit your Ford, if that makes your search for matching rims easier. The one also could be the spare. If you don't have a spare then someone may have lost the other matching one, and if you do have the spare then check if it matches the others.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:34 AM
Just call me sean. Really

Received 153 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by ton van der sluijs
Goodmorning Mustang and thnx for your welcome Oh yes; we do have a lot of American pickups here, but the older ones do become rare, because it;s raining a lot here and in the winter salt is much used to keep the ice of the roads.My Ford is "only"6 years here in Holland; she started her first ten years in Las Vegas and the result is, that there is not a rusty spot to find. In fact, she looks and rides like if she is 3 years old! I've allways fancied this model; you can't make me happier with a newer type. I do like her straight "squarenosed" approach.
We live here in farmerscountry and we do have a lot of Dodges,Chevy's and some Fords here. I do have a machineshop overhere and more than often a load of 450 kilo (that is nearly 850 pound, isn't it?) steel in the truck. ( We also run a tuneupshop for Harley D here,and we are official Lucas Oil dealer, but that's an other story).
I shall try to bring some pics here.

kind regards Ton van der Sluijs
So you're truck is a '94? In holland? Sweet! Pics are needed now of your truck is all the netherlandy scenery lol
Old 08-29-2010, 10:37 AM

Hi Sean Thankx for your reply I just got a message from our Dutch F150 subforum that one of the guys in the village close to us is having a spare wheel for me ( oeps, I was forgotten to mention that the spare wheel was missing when I bought the truck). I hope, that it's 10hole wheel, otherwise I have to import one from the USA

kind regards
Ton

Quick Reply: Two types of wheels on my Ford