Topic Sponsor
Electrical, Lights and Audio "How-To" articles pertaining to the Electrical System (including Lights and Audio) of an F150

No cruise

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No cruise

I have a 1994 Ford F150 it has power everything my problem is my cruise control has never worked the horn blows the fuse is good the piece that goes on the master cylinder has been replaced sorry I can't think of what it was called but still no Cruise the lights will not even light up on the steering wheel what could be the problem and where should I start diagnosing it and if I am in the wrong place so I do apologize I am new to this site thanks a lot
Old 09-01-2016, 02:01 AM

Is your airbag light blinking? Mime does...and the horn and cruise don't work. When the horn decides to work cruise works. My airbag light blinks three then two times. Trouble code 32 is allegedly a bad clock spring. Maybe you have the same problem.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:19 PM

Cool Wiring Issue

I am also new to this site but I've received some helpful hints from it and wanted to return the favor. I have a '94 F150 5.0L and I've had the clock spring issue before. This time it was a different issue. the 12v(+) was missing on pin 7 of the control module and fuse E 15A in fuse block in the engine compartment was blown. This also feeds the O2 sensor element. Found the insulation had rubbed through on the wiring harness for the O2 sensor where it enters the main harness alongside the crossmember under the engine. It was shorting out to the crossmember, blowing the fuse and killing the cruise control. I'm guessing this is rare but who knows? The fuse also feeds the backup lamps, so if they're working this isn't your problem
Old 10-12-2021, 11:46 AM

Received 1,731 Likes on 1,487 Posts

https://www.f150forum.com/f99/do-not...ection-227332/
This forum is for explaining "How to" do something you've figured out on your truck. Questions belong in the other technical forums.

Quick Reply: No cruise