Topic Sponsor

90 F150 turn signal intermittent problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 12:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 90 F150 turn signal intermittent problems

Hello, I'm having problems with my turn signals, windows, and radio. They all usually work in the accessory/on position. Then quit working with the truck running. Sometimes the windows and radio will start working again to be occasionally followed by the turn signals lol. I did replace the turn signal switch, ignition switch, and lock cylinder a couple years ago. I wonder if one of those is on the way out again. If anyone has any ideas that would be appreciated, thanks!
Old 04-28-2019, 01:26 PM

Received 137 Likes on 133 Posts

What about the heater fan and windshield wipers? Do they act the same way as the turn signals, windows and radio? I'm guessing the ignition switch either needs adjusting, tightened or replaced. You replaced the ignition switch so you know how it adjusts by loosening screws and sliding. I would try adjusting the switch first. If it comes to replacing the ignition switch, I would get a genuine Ford part if it's still available.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey thanks for the reply. I did notice the ignition switch was separating a bit. I squeezed it back together, and so far everything seems to be working again.

Quick Reply: 90 F150 turn signal intermittent problems