Topic Sponsor

I Want To Recover My Bench Seat

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 10:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I Want To Recover My Bench Seat

I have the bench seat, in my '96 XL...It's the one with the built in head rests...Would like to "Re-Cover" it...Has anybody found a good fitting cover, that looks good and fits tight??..I dont need to use the center flip down arm rest...

I Want To Recover My Bench Seat-m4ir9xp.jpg
Old 08-04-2017, 10:16 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Check Long Motor Co. at LMCTruck.com They have OEM and very decent re-pop items.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:40 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have the same seat as yours. My seat cover is still in good condition but the foam is collapsed where I sit. I am going to try to take the cloth undone and place a piece of foam under where I sit.
I did buy a cover online for another F150 that I had. It fit well and looked good, but unfortunately I don't remember where I bought it. It was for a 2005 and was the saddleman type cover. If I can dig up where I got it I will post back.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:24 PM

Received 212 Likes on 192 Posts

I forgot where I got my seat cover - it may have been LMC truck. Recall it ran in the $100 range, but it fit very well, with the provided cinch straps pulling things tight with no wrinkling or 'scooting'. It was formed to accommodate the armrest depression and included the cover for the armrest. Was quite pleased with it. Suggest the moral of the story is - if you want good, don't go cheap.