Topic Sponsor

selectable locker

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default selectable locker

I have a 1990 2wd ex cab f150 300 6 4 speed... i would like to put a selectable locker in the rear. So what do ya'll think i should put in it and what would it cost. Also Whats my cheepest options....

And one other question. How do i change my set station on my radio with a tuner *** ...

Thank you
Old 11-19-2013, 01:01 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

www.4wheelparts.com
Old 11-20-2013, 09:44 AM
November 2011 TOTM Winner

Received 73 Likes on 71 Posts

You got air activated, your going to need a pump for this one, which can double to run air tools and air up tires. You got electric, seems like the easiest to me. Then you got cable operated, no doubt the most reliable. All different shapes sizes and colors, whatever float your boat. I was considering the Eaton E locker for mine but then another real knowledgeable guy that does mods on Jeeps for a living, recommended the Ected, I just ended up putting the Aussie full time myself. The of course theres always the ARB which is probably in use by more hardcore guys then any, just have to deal with the hoses, switches, fittings, pumps, wires connectors, plumbing, to me, the most simple one with less crap to fail, is going to be your most reliable.

Quick Reply: selectable locker