Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Interior LED Lighting

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior LED Lighting

Hello everyone, I have a 2010 F-150 4 door and I'm looking for Bright White LED bulbs to replace my factory interior lights. I'd also like to replace my cargo light, license plate, and reverse lights with these. Does anyone have part numbers and a place where I can get these? If any of y'all live in the DFW Metroplex, is there a local place that carries these? If you could help me with this I'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:41 PM

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

I just ordered a set off of eBay for like 20 bucks. Figured they wouldn't be on enough to impress people too much so why spend big money when I could invest it into other lights, such as led brake bulbs, etc. Another place to go is superbrightleds.com they will incorporate the bulb sizes you need for the interior and you can order all you need in a one stop shop.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hollabakzach23
I just ordered a set off of eBay for like 20 bucks. Figured they wouldn't be on enough to impress people too much so why spend big money when I could invest it into other lights, such as led brake bulbs, etc. Another place to go is superbrightleds.com they will incorporate the bulb sizes you need for the interior and you can order all you need in a one stop shop.
Thank you for the information.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:01 AM

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by jkubes13

Thank you for the information.
Nonproblem! Sorry it's not real in depth it's just my 2 cents! Everybody makes LEDs now so you just gotta find some with good reviews and at a good price. Good luck with your findings and post some pics when you get them installed. I'll post mine when they get here as well so you have an idea of the 20 dollar kit. The one I ordered works with all truck up to 2014 I believe.

Quick Reply: Interior LED Lighting