Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Anzo Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 12:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anzo Headlights

Hello all,

I'm looking at get replacement Anzo headlights, 111357 (http://www.anzousa.com/ford-f-150-15...ack-amber.html), black housing, switchback C Bar. These seem to be pretty popular among the forums. What bulbs (if any) do they come with, and what have you changed them with? I'm also looking into adding demon eyes and halos to these, does anyone know what diameter of mm needed to fit around the projectors for the halos? I'd like to have set up similar to this:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:22 PM

Received 893 Likes on 585 Posts

If youre going to tear them apart to add things, why not just do a retrofit on oem lights and get better output?
Old 11-15-2017, 05:09 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by eyecandynsx
If youre going to tear them apart to add things, why not just do a retrofit on oem lights and get better output?
Best answer I have for you is time. This is my only vehicle, so I can't start to disassemble the front end/headlights, and then need to run out for this or that, plus the time it takes me to modify what I want, and get them back in there. I'd rather be able to work on what I want (adding the C-Bar, Projector bulbs, demon eyes, halos), while still having a working headlight, and then when I'm ready, just swap out the housings in one day.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:31 PM

Received 893 Likes on 585 Posts

Completely understand that. I'd keep my eyes open for a used set on here or c/l or something go that route. I got a set on c/l for $50 in mint condition for my last truck.