Topic Sponsor
Lighting Come discuss all Ford F150 Lighting questions here!

Adjustable HID's

Old 06-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Crew Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Adjustable HID's

Anyone seen these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/50w-3...spagenameZWDVW

I will let everyone know how they work and turn out. I am getting a set to do a product "test". Lets just say being a test mule has its benifits.

I will be using them on stock heads and then soon after, If I can find the projectors I want I will be testing them in the projectors too.

Looks to be a very cool set.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Ford/Mazda Parts guy

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I like the concept but have not been a fan of retro-solutions in the past.I asked the guy that owns a few questions on another forum and he never replied to them as I asked how his module affected the life expectancy for the ballasts and how long it would take to get replacement parts if something failed.

Apexcone HID's have always been good to me,and they also have a lifetime warranty.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Crew Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well as being a testor they could not get me the bulbs for my truck yet. Out of stock. So They are going in the wifes car till they get a set in for my truck. I also went to buy some projector headlights for my truck and the style I like has not been on ebay. So as of now they wifes car will be the testor, no high beam but has adjustable brightnesss.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Adjustable HID's