Topic Sponsor
Towing/ Hauling/ Plowing Discuss all of your towing and/or cargo moving experiences here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air leveling kits for load leveling.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 11:59 PM

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Air leveling kits for load leveling.

We kind of got off on a tangent over on a 2015 F150 thread and I didnt want to highjack it with pictures of a 2006 FX4 LOL! So I will redirect them here to a relavent section.

I put this Air Lift auto leveling kit on my 06 FX4 in 2007. I had put a front leveling kit on the truck but I hated the sagging, motor-boating effect any time I towed or hauled something.
This kit was the best mod I've ever done to a truck of mine.

Front leveling spacers installed, air leveling kit installed, ride height set.

Truck under load from boat trailer..before auto leveling kicked in. (key off)

Key on and 15 seconds later.....auto leveled.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:47 AM

Received 116 Likes on 75 Posts

You have a great looking truck and those wheels are the perfect look for it. Best looking wheels I have seen. Who makes those?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:33 AM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by oldguy1946
You have a great looking truck and those wheels are the perfect look for it. Best looking wheels I have seen. Who makes those?

Those are the 22" wheels used on some of the older model Harley Davidson editions and on the Limited Edition recently.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:30 PM

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Thanks oldguy! Yes, those wheels are from the older Harley trucks but they look great! They were used on the 2011 Limited as well, except they had white painted inserts instead of black.

Unfortunately I dont have this truck any longer, I sold it. I do miss it. It was an 06 but I had it equiped with enough aftermarket stuff to rival a well equiped 2013 model. Kenwood touch screen with DVD, nav, ipod integration, blue tooth, back up camera. It had a power programmer, Magnaflow duals, front leveling spacers, the rear air leveling kit and the Harley wheels.

Those wheels are great looking wheels IHMO and I'll probably get some just like it for my wifes 2013 F150 shortly.

Quick Reply: Air leveling kits for load leveling.